Come to Cleve Chiropractic and Next Step to enjoy the very latest in fitness equipment that can help you achieve all your goals – big or small!
The revolutionary AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® has soared to the top of the league at many of the UK’s leading football and rugby clubs, where it’s become a vital part of the backroom kit. It’s also used by the military as a key rehabilitation tool.
The good news is, you don’t have to be in the Premier League to enjoy this fantastic facility – it’s available at Next Step, just across the road from Cleve Chiropractic, in Mangotsfield, Bristol.
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to push your training and physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before.
Here are just a few of the benefits:
• Recover effectively, with less pain, after training or competition
• Train without pain by reducing the stress on joints and muscles
• Experience a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
• Improved mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
• Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
• Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20 and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
Find Your form
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from its unweighting capabilities.
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopaedic and neurological patients, children, seniors and those looking to lose weight – to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance targets.
The AlterG difference
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your training and rehabilitation forward by:
• Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster, with less pain
• Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
• Allowing you to walk or run without pain while maintaining a normal gait
The Next Step in physical therapy rehabilitation
Unlike any other piece of training equipment currently available, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment.
For more details, or to have a look at a video of the AlterG in action, check out our sister website for the Next Step Exercise and Performance Centre, situated just over the road in Mangotsfield. Next Step is now firmly established as a centre of excellence for rehabilitation, physiotherapy and exercise performance.
Why not give it a go?
The cost is only £12 for 30 minutes or £15 for an hour. Call us for more information or to book your slot. You can also find out more about AlterG products by visiting their website: