Cleve Chiropractic is proud to announce we are offering the use of the latest AlterG products for rehabilitation. We have opened a sister Company over the road in Mangotsfield called Next Step Exercise and Performance Centre. This is a world class centre for rehabilitation, physiotherapy and exercise performance. The flagship piece of equipment is the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill. The alterG is relatively new and is “one of the most used bits of kit” in nearly all premiership football and rugby clubs. It is also a “vital” rehabilitation tool in the military. Now you don’t have to be in the Premiership to have access to such a fantastic service, simply give us a call and have a go!
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® allows you to push your training and physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before. You can:
• Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
• Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
• Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
• Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
• Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
• Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
Find Your Form
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or eurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities of the Anti-Gravity Treadmill. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopaedic and neurological patients, children, seniors and those looking to lose weight – to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
The AlterG Difference
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your training and rehabilitation forward by:
• Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain
• Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
• Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
The Next Step in Physical Therapy Rehabilitation
Unlike any other piece of training equipment available, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment.
For more details or to have a look at a video of the AlterG in action check out our sister website for Next Step Exercise and Performance Centre, situated over the road in Mangotsifield.
The Cost is only
£12 half hour
In the meantime you can call us for information or you can visit the AlterG website to have a look at their products: