X-rays and scans
X-rays and scans
MSK Ultrasound is a dynamic, non-invasive exam that allows high resolution, real-time evaluation of musculoskeletal disorders. It is an excellent complement to MRI and a reliable modality for diagnosing musculoskeletal disorders related to traumatic injury, degeneration and for patients who can’t undergo MRI.
Non-invasive and dynamic imaging is beneficial when range of motion is lost due to acute or chronic injury to major tendons, as well as in pain management and urgent care. Musculoskeletal ultrasound is a unique modality which will enhance patient care.
Listed below are a few of the capabilities of Diagnostic Ultrasound:
• Shoulder examination: evaluation of shoulder pain or dysfunction
• Elbow examination: soft tissue injury, tendon pathology (including tendinopathy, enthesopathy and tears), ligament pathology, arthritis, loose bodies, soft tissue masses, nerve entrapment and effusion.
• Wrist and Hand examination: soft tissue injury, tendon pathology (tendinopathy, tenosynovitis and tears), arthritis, soft tissue masses or swelling (including ganglion cysts), nerve entrapment, effusion, foreign bodies and bone injuries.
• Knee examination: soft tissue injury, tendon and collateral ligament pathology, arthritis, soft tissue masses or swelling, loose intra-articular bodies, effusion and bone injury.
• Ankle and Foot examination: soft tissue, tendon and ligament injury, arthritis, soft tissue masses or swelling, intra-articular loose bodies, effusion, bone injury, Morton’s neuroma, plantar fasciitis and foreign bodies.
For more information please visit www.mskultrasound.com, or consult with one of our health care practitioners.
Ultrasound cost is free if needed as part of chiropractors diagnostics.
X-ray facility & Radiography
Cleve Chiropractic is in the fortunate position to have the latest in X-ray technology, maximising the quality of the X-ray image but still minimising the risk and exposure. We have installed a state of the art digital x-ray suite but we charge a fraction of the cost you would expect from a private hospital or clinic.
What is digital X-ray?
Digital X-ray is technology that allows X-ray images to be instantly recorded onto a computer screen making film developing obsolete. The image detail is crystal clear and the exposure times are reduced massively.
Accidents & Emergencies!
Call us and we can slot you into the next available X-ray appointment. If you suspect a fracture or broken bone anywhere in the body we can confirm or deny on X-ray immediately.
What are the costs?
Cleve Chiropractic offers the latest in X-ray technology at a of the price that what one would expect to pay at a private medical or diagnostic centre: £65 per series.
When are x-ray appointments?
We can usually find a spot for you within 24 hours of your call, and while we are most flexible between 9am and 5pm there are times before and after work available.
Who would not be x-rayed?
Babies, children and pregnant women are strongly advised to avoid x-ray where possible.
What are the risks?
The state-of-the-art facility at Cleve Chiropractic ensures minimum exposure.